200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Find Your Power
Powerflow Yoga’s immersive teacher training takes you on a transformative journey through Patanjali’s Eight-Limb Yogic System, providing a pragmatic approach to impactful teaching. Whether you aspire to become a Yoga Alliance certified instructor or deepen your practice, expect to exceed all expectations. With over 25 years of teaching experience, our seasoned trainers understands this path and will empower your inner teacher.
Our Transformative 200-Hour Training
- Delve into Yoga philosophy, exploring The History of Yoga, and Sutra study.
- Experience a range of Pranayama techniques, illuminating a pathway to your inner Self.
- Cultivate meditation practices to enhance your toolbox of knowledge.
- Understand Anatomy’s correlation to Asana (postures).
- Master effective cueing methodology for powerful teaching language.
- Embrace confident teaching and holding space for your students.
- Design skillful, dynamic vinyasa sequences.
- Enhance physical assists and adjustments with ease and skill.
- Review Ethics and professional conduct.
- Manage the classroom environment with music, heat, and lighting.
- Gain insights into the business of yoga.
This training goes beyond, assigning homework to develop and hone your teaching skills, empowering you for greatness.
Fall 2023 Training Details
- Location: Powerflow Yoga Jersey City, 160 Morgan St.
- Fridays (6:30-10:00 PM)
- Saturdays (2:30-8:00 PM)
- Sundays (9:30-6:30 PM, ZOOM)
- Dates: Sept. 29, 2023 – Jan. 7, 2024
- Sept. 29 to Oct. 1
- Oct. 6 to 8; 27 to 29
- Nov. 3 to 5
- Dec. 1 to 3; 8 to 10
- Early bird pricing: $3,300 (includes deposit).
- Use code “EarlyBird” before Aug 15th to access discount
- Regular pricing: $3,600 (includes deposit)
- Flexible payment available, please email us to discuss payment plans!
- Tuition does not include cost of required textbooks (listed below)
The next 200-hour training begins September 29th, save your spot today!
- Download and fill out the 200-Hour Yoga Training Application.
- Email Stacey Bell your completed application.
- Pay your $500 non-refundable deposit. Or pay in full your tuition.
Stacey Bell – Lead Trainer
Stacey Bell is an alignment-based yoga instructor, Alexander Technique facilitator, and Biodynamic Craniosacral therapist; with over twenty-five years in the field of wellness. She is the director of the 200-hour Vinyasa Yoga and 35-hour Yin Yoga teacher trainings at Powerflow Yoga and is the founder of Yogabell Wellness.
Whether in group classes or in private sessions, Stacey’s students learn to inhabit their bodies with functionality and grace. Specializing in musculoskeletal issues, she helps people alleviate the accumulated effects of tension on their body due to mechanical misuse. She offers customized tools including therapeutic yoga, breathing techniques, meditation, and craniosacral therapy to help students mitigate the impact of stress on their nervous system. Her warmth, knowledge, and authenticity ease clients into a place of inner calm and wholeness.
Stacey’s love of mind-body modalities began with a 600-hour training of the Alexander Technique. She then completed her foundation Yoga Teacher Training at Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health with subsequent study and exploration in Raja Yoga with teachers, Yogan and Michael Carroll and Stephen Cope. Stacey has since expanded these principles with studies in the methodology of Vinyasa, Yin, and Restorative yoga. Her teaching is greatly influenced by the devout study of the Iyengar method with her primary teachers, Mary Sinclair and Lisa Rotell. Stacey also did a deep dive into a 900-hour Craniosacral Therapy training through Franklyn Sills’ Karuna Institute. She did a post-certification study of Visceral Manipulation with Michael Kern; Energetic Stillness with Mike Boxhall; Embryological study with Jaap Van de Waal MD and Embryological applications with Katherine Ukleja DO.
Along the way, Stacey has been influenced by renowned teachers including: Alan Finger, Dharma Mittra, Sarah Powers, Sharon Salzberg, Irene Dowd, Erich Schiffman, Maty Ezraty, and more.
Stacey owned and operated two successful yoga studios: Mindful Movement in Manhattan and Yoga Samadhi in Greenwich, CT. She is featured in Time Out and Nickelodeon magazines as well as the Greenwich Times.
Autumn Perez is a highly qualified Vinyasa Yoga teacher with an impressive array of certifications and training. She obtained her 200-HR certification and Pre/Postnatal advanced Teacher Training through FlorYoga, and further expanded her expertise as a certified Power Pilates Mat instructor and Corporate Yoga instructor (Self-Reboot TT). Additionally, she completed her Chakra TT at Laughing Lotus just before the COVID pandemic and, most recently, accomplished her Yin and Fusion Training with Powerflow School of Yoga.
Autumn’s passion for movement stems from her early years in dance, starting at the age of 3. She has dedicated years to studying, performing, teaching, and choreographing, earning a B.F.A. in Dance from Montclair State University.
After transitioning into the “real world” post-college, Autumn found solace and purpose through yoga. This transformative experience led her to pursue a path as a yoga instructor.
Her dedication to guiding yogis through their practice is evident in her teaching style. Autumn provides a nurturing environment that facilitates healing and personal growth, empowering her students to explore their inner selves along their unique journeys. Her classes offer a harmonious blend of exercises and yoga poses, designed to invigorate the body, nurture the mind, and awaken the spirit.
Currently, Autumn conducts yoga and fusion classes, as well as private sessions, in various locations throughout Jersey City and the surrounding metropolitan area. She also conducts workshops on Chakra and Power Yoga/Core, and will be assisting with the upcoming 200-HR Vinyasa Teacher Training at Powerflow School of Yoga, alongside Stacey Bell.
At the core of her philosophy lies the belief that movement is a powerful healer for the mind, body, and soul. Autumn’s personal mantra revolves around caring for one’s mental, physical, and spiritual well-being, empowering individuals to live authentically and truthfully.