200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Find Your Power
Powerflow Yoga’s immersive teacher training takes you on a transformative journey through Patanjali’s Eight-Limb Yogic System, providing a pragmatic approach to impactful teaching. Whether you aspire to become a Yoga Alliance certified instructor or deepen your practice, expect to exceed all expectations. With over 25 years of teaching experience, our seasoned trainers understands this path and will empower your inner teacher.
Our Transformative 200-Hour Training
- Delve into Yoga philosophy, exploring The History of Yoga, and Sutra study.
- Experience a range of Pranayama techniques, illuminating a pathway to your inner Self.
- Cultivate meditation practices to enhance your toolbox of knowledge.
- Understand Anatomy’s correlation to Asana (postures).
- Master effective cueing methodology for powerful teaching language.
- Embrace confident teaching and holding space for your students.
- Design skillful, dynamic vinyasa sequences.
- Enhance physical assists and adjustments with ease and skill.
- Review Ethics and professional conduct.
- Manage the classroom environment with music, heat, and lighting.
- Gain insights into the business of yoga.
This training goes beyond, assigning homework to develop and hone your teaching skills, empowering you for greatness.
Spring 2024 Training Details
- Location: Powerflow Yoga Livingston, 155 S Livingston Ave #3030
- Fridays (6:00-10:00 PM)
- Saturdays (12:00-8:00 PM)
- Sundays (1:15-6:15 PM, ZOOM)
- Dates: March 8, 2024 – June 9, 2024
- March 8 to 10
- March 22 to 24
- April 12 to 14
- May 3 to 5
- May 17 to 19
- May 31 to June 2
- June 7 to 9
- Early bird pricing: $3,300 (includes deposit).
- Use code “EARLYBIRD” before Feb 9th to access discount
- Regular pricing: $3,600 (includes deposit)
- Flexible payment available, please email us to discuss payment plans!
- Tuition does not include cost of required textbooks (listed below)
The next 200-hour training begins March 8th, save your spot today!
- Download and fill out the 200-Hour Yoga Training Application.
- Email Stacey Bell your completed application.
- Pay your $500 non-refundable deposit. Or pay in full your tuition.
Stacey Bell – Lead Trainer
Stacey Bell is an alignment-based yoga instructor, Alexander Technique facilitator, and Biodynamic Craniosacral therapist; with over twenty-five years in the field of wellness. She is the director of the 200-hour Vinyasa Yoga and 35-hour Yin Yoga teacher trainings at Powerflow Yoga and is the founder of Yogabell Wellness.
Whether in group classes or in private sessions, Stacey’s students learn to inhabit their bodies with functionality and grace. Specializing in musculoskeletal issues, she helps people alleviate the accumulated effects of tension on their body due to mechanical misuse. She offers customized tools including therapeutic yoga, breathing techniques, meditation, and craniosacral therapy to help students mitigate the impact of stress on their nervous system. Her warmth, knowledge, and authenticity ease clients into a place of inner calm and wholeness.
Stacey’s love of mind-body modalities began with a 600-hour training of the Alexander Technique. She then completed her foundation Yoga Teacher Training at Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health with subsequent study and exploration in Raja Yoga with teachers, Yogan and Michael Carroll and Stephen Cope. Stacey has since expanded these principles with studies in the methodology of Vinyasa, Yin, and Restorative yoga. Her teaching is greatly influenced by the devout study of the Iyengar method with her primary teachers, Mary Sinclair and Lisa Rotell. Stacey also did a deep dive into a 900-hour Craniosacral Therapy training through Franklyn Sills’ Karuna Institute. She did a post-certification study of Visceral Manipulation with Michael Kern; Energetic Stillness with Mike Boxhall; Embryological study with Jaap Van de Waal MD and Embryological applications with Katherine Ukleja DO.
Along the way, Stacey has been influenced by renowned teachers including: Alan Finger, Dharma Mittra, Sarah Powers, Sharon Salzberg, Irene Dowd, Erich Schiffman, Maty Ezraty, and more.
Stacey owned and operated two successful yoga studios: Mindful Movement in Manhattan and Yoga Samadhi in Greenwich, CT. She is featured in Time Out and Nickelodeon magazines as well as the Greenwich Times.
Siobhan – Assistant
Siobhan embarked on her yoga journey in 2007, initially practicing in the comfort of her own home and exploring various studios in Monmouth County. It wasn’t until 2010 that she discovered Evenflow in Long Branch, NJ, where she laid the foundation of her Jivamukti practice.
In 2011, a move to Maryland introduced her to Bikram yoga, igniting her passion for Hot Vinyasa. Upon her return to New Jersey in November 2013, a profound desire to share the gift of yoga with others led her to pursue her teaching certificate. She dedicated herself to this dream, and in November 2014, Siobhan completed her 200 RYT training through Powerflow under the guidance of Julie Gurevich and Heather Sheridan.
Siobhan’s commitment to expanding her knowledge and teaching skills continued as she delved into Yin Yoga teacher training with Deb Donnally and Crystal Paone in 2016, followed by a Prenatal Yoga certification with Carrie Parker in 2019.
Driven by her passion for education, Siobhan is on track to obtain her Master’s Degree in School Counseling by 2024, with the intention of incorporating evidence-based mindfulness practices into the educational system. Her teaching style seamlessly blends a powerful Vinyasa flow with a focus on precise alignment, harmonious breath integration, and engaging Dharma talks that spark introspection.