30 hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training
Yin Yoga Teacher Training will give you the tools needed to quiet the intensity of everyday life
Yin yoga is designed to balance the yang of your strenuous vinyasa flow and busy life. Our 30-hour yin yoga training is designed for students who want to take their practice deeper and for teachers who want to learn to teach this popular style of yoga. The certified training is registered with Yoga Alliance and counts toward continuing education hours.
No need to travel to NYC to go deeper into your yin practice and teaching. Our teachers bring the education and experience to New Jersey at Powerflow Yoga Livingston.
This Yin yoga teacher training is convenient and affordable
Stay tuned for upcoming January 2019 dates.
How much does it cost?
Sign up for yin yoga teacher training today.
In this teacher training, you will learn:
- The definition of yin and its history
- Basic structure and function of the skeletal and muscular system
- 25 primary poses including assists, modifications and use of props
- Sequencing, transition poses, teaching methodology and styles
- Taoist meridian theory including energy channels and chakras
- Mindfulness and breath practice
You can sign up for the yin yoga teacher training today
Click here to reserve your spot today.