Power Yoga Retreat in Play Hermosa, Costa Rica
April 21 to 28, 2018
Feel the love at PFY’s Costa Rica Yoga Retreat with Matthew Dwyer and Kimie Mittman. Join Powerflow Yoga for 7 days at the Vida Asana Eco-Retreat and Yoga Center in Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica. We provide rejuvenating yoga, organic meals, amazing excursions and the tools you need to make positive changes. In this natural setting between the jungle and the beach, Matthew and Kimie will lead classes, workshops, kirtans, talks, a fire ceremony and more. This is the downtime you want and the spiritual experience you crave. Expect breakthroughs. Set intentions. Come to Costa Rica with us to feel totally alive and awake. Pura vida!
Stay tuned for upcoming Powerflow Yoga Retreats!
Triple occupancy: $1,350 per person (limited)
Double occupancy: $1,550 per person
Single occupancy: $1,850 (limited) SOLD OUT
$500 due 2/1/18
Balance due 3/15/18
This yoga retreat includes:
- Welcome snack upon arrival
- 3 homemade, organic meals per day (mostly gluten-free and vegan—all allergy and dietary needs can be accommodated)
- Transportation to and from San Jose Airport (SJO) at 2 pm upon arrival and 1 pm departure
- Morning yoga class or workshop
- Afternoon yoga class (usually slower flow)
- Special evening events with Matthew and Kimie
- Hike through Rainmaker Conservation Project
- Visit to the Sweat Lodge
- Mirador Hike
- Pool and sundeck with hammocks, lounge chairs, umbrellas
- Bicycles for trips to nearby beach and local spots
- Onsite concierge to book excursions
- Onsite driver
Sample daily schedule
8 to 9:30 am Yoga class
9:30 am Breakfast
10:30 am Explore the beach and Vida Asana
1 pm Lunch
2 pm Afternoon at beach (option for beach excursion)
Afternoon yoga class
Evening with Matthew and Kimie: Kirtan or Mythology
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Private bathrooms
- Hot water
- Organic hair and body care products
Helpful information so you enjoy your Costa Rica yoga retreat
- The currency is Colon. Exchange rate averages between 530 to 550 colones to US dollar. US dollar is generally accepted everywhere. If you do pay in dollars, you will receive change in colons. Recommended to bring denominations of $20 or less.
- Water: No need to buy plastic bottles of water. Just bring your favorite water bottle and refill at filtered water stations. All water on property goes through 2 filters before reaching the room and kitchen.
- Alcohol: Vida Asana does not serve alcohol on site. There are several locations where guests can purchase alcohol and keep in their mini fridge.
- Credit cards: Not accepted at Vida Asana. Only cash is accepted on the property.
- Passport: Required and must have at least 6 months validity remaining to enter country. No visa required if traveling from US or CAD.
- Electrical power: Same outlets at US so no need for adaptors.
- Weather: April is the green season. Rain does not begin until late afternoon or evening.