35-Hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training
Broaden the scope of your yoga practice with the PFY Yin Yoga Teacher Training. Designed for students and yoga teachers alike, this training introduces you to the fundamentals of this healing, re-balancing and contemplative discipline. Yin yoga is a welcome complement to a dynamic Yang practice—and an active (stressful) life.
In this training, expect to:
- practice the primary Yin yoga poses.
- develop mindful awareness and use breathing techniques to deepen your experience.
- study the anatomy of the lower body including a deep dive into fascia, connective tissue and joint health.
- explore TCM Meridian Theory and the benefits of restoring chi balance to the body’s organ systems.
- learn teaching methodology to sequence an intelligent Yin (and Yin/Yang) yoga class.
- understand how to safely prop your students for long holds.
Our training is approved by the Yoga Alliance. All registered yoga teachers are eligible to receive 35 hours of continuing education credit.
Winter 2023 Yin Yoga Teacher Training
SCHEDULE: Jan. 27 to 29; Feb. 10 to 12
Fridays from 6 to 10 pm
Saturdays from 9 am to 5 pm
Sundays from 10 am to 3 pm
LOCATION: PFY Glen Rock (Livestream option available)
HOW TO REGISTER:
Click here to download your application.
To pay your tuition, click here
Email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Try a free yin yoga class with Stacey Bell