Outdoor Yoga Classes
THE GREAT OUTDOORS
Outdoor classes are happening! Whether it’s practicing in front of the Clifton studio or an outdoor plaza in Jersey City, we are embracing summer all around. Feel the sun on your face, slight breeze on your skin, and the ground under your feet. Let’s vibe together and smile that we are in the open air. We are beyond excited to practice together again.
BENEFITS OF PRACTICING YOGA OUTSIDE
- Increases your inner proprioception skills.
- Increases your skill and muscle for balance.
- Develop inner strength and stability.
- Aligns you with nature.
- YOU CAN PRACTICE WITH YOUR PFY FAMILY!
OUTDOOR YOGA LOCATIONS
- Clifton: 1288 Van Houten Avenue, Clifton, NJ 07013 – The front parking lot of the Clifton studio
- Glen Rock: 249 Ackerman Avenue, Ridgewood, NJ 07450 – Ridgewood Racquet Club
- Hoboken: 100 Sinatra Drive, Hoboken, NJ 07030 – Pier A Park
- Jersey City: 10 Provost Pedestrian Plaza, Jersey City, NJ 07302 (on Bay Street) – Behind the PFY building
- Livingston: Livingston Gazebo, Robert Harp Drive
- Morristown: 200 South Street- DeHart Street Garage. Enter on Maple Avenue and DeHart Street or park in the garage and take the elevator to the roof (“R”)
Locations are subject to change. Please always refer to Mindbody or email us for location confirmation.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR OUTDOOR CLASSES
- You can find the registration for our outdoor classes in each studio’s Mindbody.
Click here for our class schedules
- The schedule might vary from week to week.
- Make sure you check our schedule for the latest information on outdoor classes.
- Use your PFY package or drop-in for $20.
Click here to buy classes
GUIDELINES FOR ALL CLASSES
- Pre-registration is required.
- Expect to practice at least 6 feet apart.
- Masks required while entering and exiting, optional while practicing.
- Please understand that due to NJ regulations, there is no admittance into the studio for the use of the restroom or any other reason.
- Outdoor Classes: Pre-registration is required. Classes are limited to between 20 and 35 students depending on location.
- Bring your own mat, props, and water.
PROTOCOL FOR RAIN
- You must pre-register for all outdoor classes.
- We will notify you an hour and a half to two hours prior to class start time if we have to cancel for rain or any other inclement weather.
- You will be notified via email.
- Please make sure the email you have in Mindbody is correct.