South Africa Wellness Tour and Retreat
South Africa Wellness Tour and Retreat 2019
March 2 to 9, 2019
Safari Extension March 9 to 12, 2019
Join Anayra Calderon on an unbelievable South African Yoga Retreat. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to explore Cape Town, the “Mother City” of South Africa. This coastal city is perched between the ocean and the mountains with a cultural heritage spanning more than 300 years. Cape Town and its surrounds is a world renowned wine region, recognised internationally for its fine wines. You will do yoga on the beach, hike the famous mountain ranges, go wine tasting on some of the best and oldest wine farms in the region and explore one of the most beautiful places in the world.
Don’t miss out on early bird pricing and book your retreat by November 1, 2018 for the special price of $2,800. After November 1st the price is $3,000. The Kruger Park Safari Extension option is a 4 night and 3 day added adventure. $1,000 additional. Flights to and from South Africa and Kruger Park are not included.
The price includes:
- 4 & 5 star accommodations
- Yoga classes on the beach and on Cape Town’s famed wine farms
- Stunning coastal drive with breathtaking views including Chapmans Peak
- Explore Cape Point, a lush nature reserve at the ‘tip of Africa’ and Boulder Beach where hundreds of penguins roam freely
- Hiking with sweeping views of mountains, ocean, forest and the city around the many mountains of Cape Town, including the famous Lions Head and Table Mountain
- Breathtakingly beautiful sunset cruise on a catamaran
- Robben Island Tour to site where Nelson Mandela was kept prisoner for 27 years
- Wine tasting tour exploring some of the best and oldest wine farms of the region
- Transportation to all of the above sites is included and optional extra cultural tours, including white shark cage diving for the more adventurous
Anayra is quite the world traveler. She is a certified and registered ERYT 500 and has additional certifications in Yin Yoga, Thai Yoga Massage, Pilates, and Yogilates. After her initial training in hatha yoga, Anayra pursued further studies in Anusara with John Friend, whom she studied with for over 100 hours, and senior Anusara teachers Doug Keller and Jackie Prete, all of which she studied with from 2003-2005. Most recently Anayra has begun studies with Shiva Rea and has trained in Elemental Vinyasa completing 100 hours of training with Shiva since 2013 and her love for anatomy led her to pursue studies with Dr. Ray Long, author of The Key Muscles of Yoga, with whom she studied 20 hours of anatomy with in 2014. Anayra enjoys infusing all of the different styles she has studied into her classes and trainings and you will always be challenged. Anayra has years of experience in crafting well-rounded retreats for students of all levels.
Anayra is quite the world traveler. Building from her own experiences, she crafts well-rounded retreats for students of all levels. Visit http://www.hotyogianaworldwide.com for about Anayra.