Costa Rica Eco Yoga Retreat, Playa Hermosa
May 4 to 11, 2019
We think you’ll love PFY’s Costa Rica yoga retreat with Matthew Dwyer and Kimie Mittman. We provide rejuvenating yoga, organic meals, amazing excursions and the tools you need to make positive changes. In this natural setting between the jungle and the beach, Matthew and Kimie will lead classes, workshops, talks, a fire ceremony and more. This is the downtime you want and the spiritual experience you crave. Expect breakthroughs. Set intentions. Come to Costa Rica with us to feel totally alive and awake. Pure Vida!
- Seven nights and eight days in tropical setting between the rainforest and ocean.
- Three meals per day of locally-prepared, healthy food
- Two yoga classes per day
- Sweat lodge and tickets to a national park
- Transportation to and from San Juan Airport
Accommodations and Rates
Vida Asana is a retreat center for yoga and other practices; dynamically it is a blank slate for an inner journey supported in all aspects by the Vida Asana family. Come get lost between the ocean and the jungle and we’ll take care of the rest. Situated between the lush tropical beauty of the jungle and world famous beaches of Playa Hermosa, Vida Asana provides easy access to a variety of activities, restaurants and shopping.
- Welcome snack upon arrival
- 3 meals a day- All menu items made from scratch using whole and organic ingredients. Food is mostly gluten free and vegan centric. All allergy and dietary needs are easily accommodated.
- Transportation to and from SJO (San Juan airport) and Vida Asana-1 shuttle provided. Plan to meet in SJO airport at 2pm and plan to depart Vida Asana by 12pm to utilized shuttle
- Morning yoga class or workshop
- Late afternoon restorative class
- Special evening events with Matthew and Kimie
- Blocks and yoga props included
- Rainmaker Conservation Project
- Mirador Hike
- Pool and sundeck with hammocks, lounge chairs and umbrellas
- Bicycles for trips to nearby beach and local hospitality spots
- Onsite concierge to book excursions
- Onsite driver
- Triple Occupancy: $1,450 (limited availability)
- Double Occupancy: $1,650
- Single Occupancy: $1,950 (limited availability)
- $500 due by April 1, 2019
- Balance due by May 1, 2019
Want to join us on our Costa Rica Eco Retreat?
Join us for an in-person Q&A
Wednesday, March 13th 10:45am in Glen Rock (after 9:30am class*)
Friday, March 15th 5:30pm in Jersey City (after 4:30pm class*)
Saturday, March 16th 3:45pm in Clifton (after 2:30pm class*)
*If you take this class and stay for the Q&A, the class is FREE!