- Register in advance for all classes using our PFY app or Mindbody app.
- Although we are able to open to full capacity and have increased in each studio, we will still have capacity limitations so we encourage you to please continue to pre-register for classes. If you decide to walk in please know there is a chance the class is full and you will not be able to take class.
- If you’re new to using MINDBODY please email Christina Kilelee at email@example.com and we can help you get access to your online account.
- Make sure your credit card on file is up to date.
- If you register for an in-person class and you don’t show, you will lose your class.
- If you have a monthly unlimited or Membership you will have to pay a late fee of $25.
- Please deregister or notify the studio at least 8 hours prior if you are not able to attend the class so that we can open up your spot to someone else.
- Since we cannot hold the same amount of students in classes it’s important that you show up for a class or deregister yourself so that we can allow another student to attend.
PFY PLAN OF ACTION
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes will be provided at all of our locations.
- We will stringently sanitize all studio surfaces between classes including bathrooms, front desk, door handles, floors, and cubbies.
- Air purifiers will be in each studio room. Our air vents and humidifiers will be deep cleaned and serviced prior to reopening.
- We will thoroughly disinfect all weights and other props following all Fusion classes.
- Our communal blocks will be available. Please make sure to thoroughly disinfect blocks after use.
- The temperature in the yoga room will be set at 98 degrees and 40% humidity.
- Bathrooms, Showers, and water coolers will be available for use at all of our locations.
- Mat rentals will be available for $3.
- As per Governor Murphy’s Executive order, face masks will not be required.
- Please bring your own mat and props.
- We ask during this time to limit the number of items you bring into the studio. Only bring the essentials.
- As per Governor Murphy’s Executive order, face masks are no longer required upon entering or exiting the studios or while practicing.
- We’re continuing to offer Livestream classes in addition to in-person classes.
- Please make sure you register for the right class.
- These classes will be labeled “Livestream.”
Package Extension Policy:
Unlimited Members- Effective June 15th, 2021: Any member who purchased a One Year Unlimited or a 6 Month Unlimited package prior to the mid-March 2020 shutdown will no longer be eligible for a package extension.
Package Members- Effective September 30th, 2021: Any member who purchased one of our numbered class packages (i.e., 5,10, 20 or 30 class packs) prior to the mid-March 2020 shutdown will no longer be eligible for a package extension.