Parents Night Out
Parents Need a break, and kids need to have fun. That’s exactly why we created Parents Night Out, a kids yoga party. Once per month, every last Saturday from 6:30 to 10:00 pm, you can drop your children off at a participating PFY studio and go do something nice for yourself.
2019 Upcoming Parents Night Out Dates
Saturday, 2/23: “LOVE”
- 6:30pm – 7:00pm- Mindfulness Stations
- 1. Gross Motor: Heart Opening Sequence- kids will take turns teaching a heart opening valentines day yoga sequence to each other
- 2. Literacy: Self Love Card: Each student will make themselves a Valentines Day Card.
- 3. Craft: Make Valentines Day Bracelets
- 7:00pm – 7:30pm- Heart Opening Yoga Sequence
- 7:30pm – 8:00pm- Pizza Party with Valentines Day Treats
- 8:00pm – 8:30pm- Valentines Day Obstacle Course
- 8:30pm – 10:00pm- “Inside, Out”
What to expect at Parents Night Out
You can rest assured that your kids will be well taken care of and entertained while you’re out. All Powerflow Yoga Kids Teachers have their degree in education or a related field, their kids yoga certification, and ample experience working with children. Each teacher implements a specific Powerflow Yoga Kids curriculum created by the director, which changes month to month. Each teacher brings their own energy and expertise to Parents Night Out and has an assistant to help provide best practices. You will save money on an expensive babysitter, and your kids will thank you for it, too.
Kids ages 3 and up will play various games designed to elicit mindfulness in fun and meaningful ways. Then, they will enjoy a kids yoga class centered around a different theme each month, such as Glow in the Dark Night or a pajama party. We’ll order pizza, but some healthy snack options will also be provided. As the night winds down, the kids will roll out some yoga mats, blankets and pillows to snuggle up and watch a movie. When you drop your kids off at Parents Night Out, you won’t feel guilty about leaving them behind.
The cost is $40 for one child, $15 for the second and $10 for any child after that. Please contact us if you have any questions.