When You Need Toasted Marshmallow Chocolate Chip Fudge Brownie Pie
I am huge on healthy cooking. Every meal I cook is packed with nutrition. But sometimes when you’re hitting six hot classes a week and eating lots of grilled chicken and veggies, you just need Toasted Marshmallow Chocolate Chip Fudge Brownie Pie. My friends love when I make this pie. I’ve even used it as a birthday cake. If you’re going to make this, I suggest slicing it up to share immediately. Give everyone you know a piece so you won’t be tempted to eat it all yourself.
graham cracker crust (Keebler is fine.)
fudge brownie mix (I like Pilsbury.)
30 jumbo marshmallows (a little more or less is fine)
chocolate chips (big handful)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all of your brownie ingredients into a bowl.
3. Pour your mix into the graham cracker crust. You will likely have left over mix. Be sure not to overfill the crust. I’d say a tad over halfway is enough.
4. Bake for 30 minutes at 350 or until the center comes out clean with the toothpick test.
5. Once pie is baked, add enough jumbo marshmallows to cover the top of the pie. Spring chocolate chips on top and broil on high for 1-2 minutes. Watch it closely so you don’t burn the marshmallows.
6. Remove from the oven when the marshmallows are perfectly toasty brown and drizzle with chocolate fudge.
One slice will be enough to satisfy your chocolate fix for a long time! Or until you’re ready to eat a second slice!