PFY REOPENING GUIDELINES REGARDING COVID-19
PRE-REGISTRATION & WAIVERS REQUIRED
- Register in advance for all classes.
- This allows us to limit contact during check-in and also guarantees your spot for the class.
- Due to classes being limited in size for social distancing we cannot guarantee a spot will be available if you drop in without pre-registering.
- If you’re new to using MINDBODY please email Christina Kilelee at email@example.com and we can help you get access to your online account.
- Electronic waiver to be signed prior to entering the studio. Waivers will not be available at the front desk to eliminate contact.
- Make sure your credit card on file is up to date. We strongly encourage this for your method of payment.
- We will accept cash but exact only. No change can be provided.
- All studios will be running on a modified schedule and modified capacity.
- If you register for an in-person class and you don’t show, you will lose your class.
- If you have a monthly unlimited or Membership you will have to pay a late fee of $10.
- Please de-register or notify the studio at least 8 hours prior if you are not able to attend the class so that we can open up your spot to someone else.
- Since we cannot hold the same amount of students in classes it’s important that you show up for a class or de-register yourself so that we can allow another student to attend.
PFY PLAN OF ACTION
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at all of our locations.
- We will be sanitizing surfaces between classes including showers, bathrooms, front desk, door handles, floors, and cubbies.
- We will not be renting mats or supplying blocks and straps at this time. If you do not have blocks or straps or need a new yoga mat, we will have them for sale at all of our locations.
- Many of our classes that used to be 75 minutes are now 60 minutes to allow our staff time to deep clean and sanitize the studio.
- Showers, bathrooms, and water coolers will be available for use at all of our locations.
- Our staff will be wearing masks during check-in and when in the lobby.
- Our teachers will be wearing masks upon entering and exiting the building. Our teachers will not be wearing them while teaching and you are not required to wear them during class.
- Please bring your own mat and props.
- We ask during this time to limit the number of items you bring into the studio. Only bring the essentials.
- Enter the main entrance of each studio. Please distance yourself from others when entering our studios and in the lobby.
- Wear your mask when you enter and exit the building and when you are in the lobby, bathroom, or any other communal space other than the studio practice room.
- All students will be required to have their temperature checked upon entry to the studio and will not be allowed to enter if the temperature exceeds 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
- If you are sick or have come in contact with someone that has COVID-19 please stay home for 14 days before coming back to PFY.
- As much as we love to hang out and chat after class with you, we ask that when class is over that you exit the building wearing a mask. This will allow the staff to have time to clean the studio.
- We’re continuing to offer Livestream classes in addition to in-person classes.
- Please make sure you register for the right class.
- These classes will be labeled “Livestream.”
- If you do not show for a Livestream class you will not be charged.