Wine Country Yoga Retreat in Sonoma Valley, California
Find your true center this summer, Thursday August 17 – Monday August 21 2017, in one of the most beautiful and lush locations in the country. PFY invites you to join us in Sonoma Valley for the ultimate wine and yoga retreat at the lovely Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa. This idyllic hotel includes the Willow Stream Spa, rated among Travel + Leisure’s top 25 spas and Sonoma Golf Club, set on 177 acres of rolling terrain highlighted by massive oaks, lakes and sweeping vistas of the Mayacamas Mountains and neighboring vineyards.
Powerflow Yoga Retreats will take excellent care of all of your needs for a long weekend that spans 4 nights and 5 days. Our expert instructors Emma Kealy and Cara Landa will lead you through invigorating vinyasa and relaxing restorative yoga classes every day. You’ll also experience wine tastings, Michelin award-winning gourmet meals, deluxe hotel accommodations, an onsite concierge for your requests and a hospitality suite stocked daily with treats. We will give you the white glove treatment you deserve on this once-in-a-lifetime trip. Pamper yourself and unwind from daily life at this luxurious retreat in a breath-taking natural setting.
- Four night hotel accommodations (single or double occupancy)
- Two yoga classes daily
- Please plan to bring your own yoga mat. Two blocks and a yoga blanket will be provided.
- Welcome reception and dinner
- Daily breakfast credit at hotel
- Gourmet dinner*
- Winery tour with private group dinner
- $150 credit to use toward spa and golf services
- Available Sat 8/19 or Sun 8/20
- Round trip group ground transportation on Thursday 8/17 and Monday 8/21
- Dedicated concierge
- Room gift
- Hospitality suite with daily refreshments
*Except where noted
Thursday, August 17
Welcome to Wine Country. Arrive in time so you can enjoy the Welcome Reception and Dinner. Then you will get the kinks out from traveling at a specially-designed restorative yoga class.
Friday, August 18
Enjoy a delicious breakfast followed by an invigorating yoga class. Then spend the afternoon visiting a local winery followed by a private group dinner at the vineyard. Then take a restorative yoga class that evening to help you relax and sleep peacefully.
Saturday, August 19
After breakfast, relax in an outdoor setting and practice yoga in nature. Then you will enjoy the rest of the day on your own. Take a hike in wine country or chill by the pool. Then you can end this perfect day with a restorative yoga class.
Sunday, August 20
Wake up for breakfast, and enjoy morning outdoor yoga. Eat lunch on your own, and then relax at The Willow Stream Spa or play a round of golf at Sonoma Golf Club. In the evening, wind down and enjoy a private group dinner at the hotel. Then you will cap off your day with restorative yoga.
Monday, August 21
Enjoy breakfast and then an energizing outdoor yoga class before departure.
*Itinerary subject to change
Costs & Payment Information:
Double occupancy: $3,850.00
Single Occupancy: $4,725.00
- $750 non-refundable deposit (Deposit must be made two business days from the day you register. Until the deposit is made, your spot is not guaranteed.)
- Full payment due by July 17, 2017
- Space is limited and registration is based on a first-come, first-serve basis
Travel Arrangements & Ground Transportation:
- Guests are responsible for booking their own air travel in and out of San Francisco International Airport (SFO).
- A group transfer on Thursday, August 17 from the SFO airport to the hotel will be available at 2:00 PM. It is approximately a 1 hour and 20 minute ride from the airport to the hotel.
- Departure transfer is 7:30 AM on Monday, August 21 from the hotel to SFO Airport.
- If your travel times fall within above parameters and you would like to utilize the group transfer, please forward a copy of your travel itinerary to email@example.com
- Your retreat package includes a $150.00 nonrefundable/nontransferable credit to use towards one round of golf or one spa service. You will be responsible for any remaining charges.
Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa
100 Boyles Blvd • Sonoma, CA 95476 • 707.938.9000
- The average temperature in August in Sonoma, CA is a high of 87°F and a low of 52°F.