7 Reasons to Do 20 in 30 Plus the Bonus Round
Why do The 20 in 30 Challenge? We have 7 good reasons for you today. Sign up now because it starts tomorrow, November 1. And try the Bonus Round, too. You could win 50 PFY Dollars if you take 10 of your 20 classes at each of our locations and do a Facebook Check In at all 20 classes you take.* You can totally do this. There is no time like the present. Here is some motivation for you from our excited staff. We also have a PFY 20 in 30 All Stars Facebook Group to cheer you on and offer support.
1. The question is, why not do 20 in 30? Practicing often makes you stronger, more flexible, more balanced and calm. It raises your vibration so you can better connect to the self and others. –Kimie Mittman, PFY Clifton manager and teacher
2. I love the discipline. –Matt Dwyer, PFY Bloomfield manager and teacher
3. Do it for the community and sense of accomplishment. You can’t do it alone and will be motivated by those around you. It’s exciting to set out to do something with a group of like-minded people and achieve it. You will get how great this is when you try it. –Alison McCue, PFY teacher and VP of Operations
4. I have tried twice to complete it and have failed. It’s time. –Brooke Gordon, PFY Livingston manager
5. I’m doing it so I can justify being lazy for the entire month of December. I’m just in it for the 20 savasanas. –Michael Simpson, PFY teacher at many locations and Marketing Assistant
6. I do it for the free tank top. –Kim Kruse, PFY Westwood manager
7. The power of community. Shared goal, practice and experience is visceral and awesome. –Cheryl Barclay, PFY Bloomfield teacher
**Restrictions apply. PFY Dollars expire 5/1/17. Cannot be used toward classes, workshops or sale items. Cannot be combined with other discounts. All Facebook Check Ins must be at the correct studio within 30 minutes of your class time to be eligible for the Bonus Round prize. Facebook Check Ins are only available on your smart phone, so make sure you have the FB app.