10 Signs You are Ready for Teacher Training
We hope you’re thinking about teacher training. If you are, we have the checklist–and the early bird special–for you. Read below for 10 signs you are ready for teacher training. Then apply by this Wednesday, August 31, and you will save $400 on our 200 Hour: Find Your Power TT with Stacey Bell and Carrie Parker.
If you want to learn more, attend TT assistant Christine Joseph‘s free class and Q&A tomorrow, Tuesday, August 29 at PFY Bloomfield at 5 pm. She will teach you a signature PFY hot power yoga class. Then she’ll stay after to answer your questions. Be sure to RSVP to attend. Below, here are the signs you are ready! How many can you check off?
1. You plan your week around what yoga classes you want to take. Your practice is one of the biggest priorities in your life. You plan your social events, meals and even work around when you can take yoga.
2. You can’t seem to satisfy your need for more yoga. You are always looking up videos online, attending workshops and following yogis on social media.
3. The idea of teacher training seems really scary. If it didn’t matter to you, then it wouldn’t scare you. The desire is worth pursuing.
4. You are passionate, and you want to share your passion. You love yoga and all its benefits. You have seen what a gift it has been for you, and you want to share it with the world.
5. You have a desire to learn more poses. It doesn’t matter if you can do a handstand or not. You want to learn the tools and techniques to get into those cool and fun poses while you build the confidence to do them.
6. You want be around other yogis. You find yourself gravitating more and more toward like-minded people and yogis. In TT, you will create a strong bond with a whole new group of people.
7. You are looking for a transformation. You have your yoga practice, but you know there is even more. You are on the brink of something amazing and special, and you know your life is going to shift for the better.
8. Your friends and family have noticed a change in you. It’s something they just can’t put their finger on, but people around you have noticed a shift in you. You feel yourself on the path to your potential.
9. You are hungry to learn. You love to learn more about what you love. It doesn’t matter what you can or cannot do today. What matters is your desire to learn more.
10. You’ve been waiting for the time to be right. There is never a never perfect time, so focus on your yoga now.
–by Christine Joseph