10 Reasons to Go to Yogisheart Pregame Yoga Event on Saturday
We hear there is some big football game going on this Sunday. Sure Super Bowl is cool and all. But now there’s something just as awesome for local yogis. The non-profit organization Yogisheart is hosting the Pregame this Saturday, January 31, from 6 to 10 pm.
Need some reasons to go? We have 10 good ones!
1. PFY’s own Jody Domerstad will lead a 60-minute, all-levels flow. Come see why all her classes are packed. Jody has been teaching yoga for 20 years and is recently back from a year-long hiatus after nearly dying from a brain tumor. You need to meet this woman.
2. It won’t be just the yogis flowing. Yogisheart will provide alcohol including a signature cocktail, beer and wine. Why? Because football fans shouldn’t hog up all the fun this weekend. And because this is a pregame!
3. Satisfy your hunger after you work up a sweat. There will be so much from sushi to sandwiches to cupcakes.
4. You know the awesome designer K. Deer? We have sold her yoga pants at some PFY locations. She’s unveiling a new Yogisheart Pregame legging at the event. These sold out last year.
5. Look into your past, present and future. Our karma yogi from PFY Ridgewood, Queen Helene, will read astrological charts representing her company, Heart House. Bring your exact birthday details including time and place of birth for the best results, Helene said.
6. Get your hair done. Moxie salon will be offering dry ‘dos.
7. Rock on. Freddy Bass (AKA Freddy Pastore, who teaches yoga at PFY sometimes), is DJ-ing the class and the party.
8. Buy yoga goodies. Yogic vendors are bringing the goods you want most, including henna tattoos.
9. All proceeds will go to Yogisheart, a non-profit created by PFY instructor Trella Dolgin (see photo left–a few of those shirts will be for sale, too). She also teaches eighth grade public school students in Ridgewood. Yogisheart provides yoga scholarships to young people in need. Many of them practice at our PFY studios.
10. Fun. So much. Bring your friends.
Here are the details you need–grab your friends and act fast. Pregame sold out last year.
Yogisheart Pregame Yoga Event
Who: All yogis and their friends, all ages, all levels
What: Juicy yoga class with Jody Domerstad set to live DJ music followed by drinks, food and shopping
Where: Force Athletic Turf (enter through Flow Yoga)
22 Hollywood Ave., Suite 4
Ho-ho-kus, NJ 07423
When: Saturday, January 31 from 6 to 10 pm
Cost: $75 with all proceeds going to charity. Register now because this will sell out! – See more at: